So, we have embarked upon move #13! I will be disassembling my PC after I write this. The packing has commenced. I'm hoping I have all my ducks in a row. All items we don't want packed are carefully stowed in the front room closet with a warning sign on the door. "BEWARE!" "DO NOT PACK IN HERE!" The kids have been rushed off to school amid my mad panic to get every last dish clean before the dirty cereal bowls and coffee cups disappear into the abyss of boxes stacked to the ceiling. All last minute errand items are packed carefully in the car: cable boxes to return, last minute mail to send, goodwill boxes and bags, extra house keys to deliver to the management company, etc.
Tonight will be our last night in this house and I must say I will miss it. This house and neighborhood is my favorite yet. Lodging is set, the trip is planned. Now we await the hurricane at the other end. I anticipate the adventures in claims filing and house hunting! Wish us luck!

I'll be thinking of you and the clan all day. I already can't wait to see the pictures of your new place. <3
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteAfter checking out a few of the blog posts on your web page, I truly like your way of blogging.
ReplyDeleteI saved as a favorite it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future.
Take a look at my website as well and tell me what you think.
Here is my homepage ... Beaute MD\Beaute MD Review
Hi there, I do think your website may be having web browser compatibility problems.
ReplyDeleteWhen I take a look at your site in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer,
it's got some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Besides that, fantastic site!
my website Best Diet Patch
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this post and the rest of the website is also really good.
ReplyDeleteLook into my weblog Buy Raspberry Ketone
A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment. I do believe that
ReplyDeleteyou need to write more on this issue, it might not be a taboo subject but typically people do not
talk about such issues. To the next! All the best!!
Here is my page; Ripped XL
I really love your site.. Very nice colors & theme.
ReplyDeleteDid you create this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm planning to create my own site and want to know where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Kudos!
Feel free to visit my blog post ... Buy 1285 muscle
Hello There. I discovered your blog the use of msn.
ReplyDeleteThat is a really smartly written article.
I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your helpful info.
Thank you for the post. I'll definitely comeback.
Also visit my blog post ... Enduros
Hello there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my
ReplyDeletecomment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having
difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!
Here is my page :: power pump no formula
My spouse and I stumbled over here different web page and thought I should
ReplyDeletecheck things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
Look forward to going over your web page yet again.
Mito slim facts
This is my first time go to see at here and i am in fact pleassant to read everthing
ReplyDeleteat alone place.
Nuvocleanse Review
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and
ReplyDeletewished to say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and
I hope you write again very soon!
how to loss weight fast
Hello to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your views are nice in favor of new visitors.
ReplyDeleteonline profit master
hello!,I really like your writing very much! percentage we be in contact extra
ReplyDeleteapproximately your post on AOL? I require a specialist on this space to solve my problem.
Maybe that is you! Taking a look forward to peer you
loss weight
easy weight loss
natural weight loss
burn fat build mussle
loss weight
Avoide soda
tips
top foods
wake up workout