Hhhhmmmm, if I lived in cyberspace... really, what would life be like??
My day might go something like this...
6 a.m. stretch and yawn, stumble to The Virtuous Vegetable to get my morning smoothie. And, since in cyberspace I can travel at the speed of information (which is pretty dang fast), I would zip on over to my absolute favorite coffee place ever, Whidbey Coffee, for a cup of Joe. And since I'd be in Washington State I'd take a cup to my good friend and catch up over coffee (she totally wouldn't mind the 3 hour time difference!) Then I'd have to step out of cyberspace for a bit to take the kids to school. I'd then head straight to Cool Running The 5k for my daily workout. After a quick post workout snack at Skinnytaste I'd visit The FlyLady for some light house cleaning. For lunch I'd call a friend to meet me at Trader Joes for some good eats. After lunch I'd settle into a food coma while perusing Jim Cramer's stock picks and maybe Green Halloween for some eco friendly ideas. By then the kids would be arriving home so I'd jump over to Fact Monster with Shark Boy to get some Science Fair project ideas. Afterwards I'd take Turtle to Nine Planets to do some research for her project. Soon it would be time for the afternoon run around dropping kids off and picking them up from after school activities and sports. So, I'd have to leave cyberspace for a bit, but in the midst of this I'd proceed to Once-a-Month Cooking for a favorite frozen meal to quickly pop in the oven. After some interesting table talk concerning the things we have all been learning in school/work/life we drift over to Bizarre Foods or Rick Steves Europe for a small bit of down time before collapsing into dreamland.
I'd love to hear about your day in cyberspace. What would life be like if you lived in cyberspace?

No comments:
Post a Comment