Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry Christmas Darling



Here are a few Christmas songs that remind me of what's missing this year. But they also remind me of how lucky I am in life to have such an awesome person to share it with long term. This is just a blip in time. A very small percentage of the entire time we will have together on Earth. These songs also remind me of the sacrifices that military families are making all over the world this Christmas and year-round to ensure the freedoms that we all enjoy in the comfort of our United States home.

To ALL the United States Military personnel and families past and present: THANK YOU! And Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


1.) Merry Christmas Darling  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSHevB1QZOM

2.) All I Want for Christmas is you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLgOYeIiwfA

3.) I'll be Home for Christmas  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg7RA1CFJdQ


4.) There's no Place Like Home for the Holidays  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHDgzQ6eQw4


5.) Please Come Home for Christmas  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slTYj2h6OfY  (can't beat Bon Jovi!)

And a few tributes: 

6.) Sailing Home for Christmas  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZQRMYkBx5Y


7.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M2-T3gA2-I

8.) I Won't be Home for Christmas  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGyEtog_w_Y

9.) A Marine's Christmas Song  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWBjHqOH_d4

10.) Sailing Home for Christmas  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZQRMYkBx5Y

11.) If I Could Make it Snow  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr3h8nrjWHo

Our tree <3





No comments:

Post a Comment